Digital Marketing Manager (Sports and Music)
Are You Creative and Analytical?
We are looking to hire a dynamic and talented individual to fill our Digital Marketing Manager role. The role is to design, create and deliver marketing initiatives that will increase traffic to our website and app. You will use your creative side to provide forward-thinking ideas, develop creative materials and engage customers. Meanwhile, you will use your analytical side to measure results and optimize tactics.
Duties and Responsibilities
On a day-to-day basis, the newest member of our team will...
- manage all aspects of social media marketing, including posting, content creation and customer interaction
- create, test, measure and optimize digital ads on various networks, including Google, Facebook and Bing
- coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. email marketing, blogs, press releases, etc.)
- suggest and implement marketing methods to improve brand awareness and brand reputation
- perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimization
The ideal candidate will...
- have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Analytics or a related field
- have 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- have an ambitious entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work autonomously inside and outside their comfort zone
- have a passion for - and deep knowledge base of - sports, music and technology
- be proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Sheets
- possess an understanding of web metrics with the ability to organize, analyze and interpret data
- have excellent analytical and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- be flexible and open-minded with the patience to handle changing priorities
- possess excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- have experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- have included a ***cover letter*** with his/her application describing a passion for sports and/or music
+ Work in a casual environment with talented and passionate people
+ Spend your days in a team-first setting where we discuss tickets, stadiums, sports, music and the web - all day, every day
+ Unlimited access to the best snack shelf in Chicago
+ Fun perks like weekly lunches, team events (hope you like going to sporting events and concerts) and happy hours
+ Competitive salary + biannual profit-share bonus
+ Flexible vacation and sick days
+ Health insurance options
+ Pre-tax transit benefits