Digital Marketing Manager at Kalderos
What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage Kalderos’ digital presence, including SEO, SEM, paid social and other digital campaigns to support non-seasonal lead generation.
As pioneers of Drug Discount Management, Kalderos has launched or is in beta testing for products and solutions four products that will allow Kalderos to expand our solution suite that assists with ensuring drug discount programs work compliantly.
By building a smart infrastructure that ensures the right discount is applied to the right transaction, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that benefits patients (and is financially rewarding for the team members who help make it happen.)
What impact you’ll have
- Planning and executing paid search campaigns, including, but not limited to, account setup, strategy development, organization, vendor management, and reporting.
- Providing regular reporting and analysis.
- Analyzing keyword data and identifying negative keywords
- Evaluating large pools of data; identifying trends and applying new insights to campaigns
- Calculating return on investments and other essential KPIs
- Investigating paid search accounts to determine plans for improvement
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in search marketing
- Identifying appropriate target audiences based on historical customer data and consumer affinities via Google, LinkedIn and more
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Experience with background in PPC, SEO
- Demonstrated success in growing brands online, either in-house or at an agency.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook or Google advertising products, with up-to-date certifications.
- Deep understanding of levers that drive SaaS success as well as corresponding KPIs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills: written, verbal, and in virtual capacities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.