Digital Marketing Manager
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Level: Mid-level experience
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
About Fast Radius:
Fast Radius is the leading industrial-grade 3D printing and on-demand manufacturer. Strategically partnered with UPS, Fast Radius enables fast production of industrial parts at global scale. We are the end-to-end partner for companies looking to embrace additive and on-demand manufacturing: supporting clients with product design, engineering, testing and validation – all the way to global manufacturing and supply chain. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced into the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry. We embrace the full suite of on-demand manufacturing technologies, including the newest innovations in additive manufacturing from Carbon and HP, as well as rapid CNC and Injection molding. Industry-leading global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others. The company can be found online at www.fastradius.com.
- Leads the development of lead generation program strategy that supports a multi-channel approach and is supported by marketing automation.
- Creates, manages and executes marketing campaigns utilizing integrated marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Works closely with team members, product, and sales to qualify, pass and appropriately manage leads to all stages of the funnel.
- Manages outside data/list acquisition, acquisition marketing and digital campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Develops and analyzes key lead KPIs to ensure campaigns are meeting program goals
- Measures and optimizes the performance and effectiveness of all lead generation campaigns
- Partners with internal and external creative teams to design marketing content that resonates with prospects and drives engagement/action.
- Manages and maintains the lead nurture program. Partners with IT and implementation vendors to ensure proper integration with Salesforce.com.
- Strategically plans the development and execution of annual lead generation plans and tactics for various business verticals.
- Presents lead generation results to sales, marketing and senior executives.
- 3+ yrs experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or Communications or similar
- Broad working knowledge of digital marketing, customer segmentation methodology, engagement analysis, as well as a solid understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing and social media analytics
- Proven ability to create original, unique and highly shareable marketing campaigns
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker, analytic, detail oriented; comfortable in a results-driven business environment
- Ace organization and prioritization while being a stickler for details and deadlines, you’re able to work autonomously and effectively manage your time
What Fast Radius will provide you:
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious, creative people
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage, high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you challenge yourself daily
- Balance work and life with unlimited PTO, office holidays and flexible working options
How to apply: reach out to our Head of People, Colette Freeman – [email protected]