Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an analytical, data-driven Digital Marketing Manager to build our demand creation center of excellence from the ground up. This role will drive growth strategy online to increase brand awareness and generate new demand, producing a predictable stream of highly qualified leads for our InfoScout sales team. This role will work in close partnership with marketing and sales leadership to jointly design and lead the execution of core programs to drive demand. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate and a chance to drive a cross-section of programs that run the gamut between different channels online; prospect and customer; net new and cross-sell leads.
This is an ideal role for a performance driving digital marketer, with an experimentation mindset and a successful track record of building channel programs from scratch. Experience in display, programmatic, PPC, SEO and account-based tactics is a must. Additionally, excellent verbal communication skills, and the ability to bring effective collaboration and communication to a newly formed marketing team are required to perform the role.
The leader we are looking for has the complete package – highly organized, results oriented, full of integrity and possess strong attention to detail. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Create strategic inbound marketing programs that deliver against aggressive lead goals
• Own the pipeline target and the budget for MQL's
• Collaborate within marketing teams to execute and measure integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand and generate qualified sales leads, using the full range of owned, earned and paid acquisition channels
• Identify and engage new, high-growth potential channels, such as paid influencers, thought leaders, marketing partnerships, etc.
• Develop and execute the paid media strategy for lead generation to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
• Develop and execute the SEO strategy to improve the domain authority of InfoScout's marketing website
• Work with marketing leadership to craft a foundation for reporting and metrics framework that can be shared across all teams
• Align content and messaging with prospect and customer interests, using data, quantitative analysis and continuous testing to build a clear personalized and touchpoint strategy that attracts new audiences, connects with prospect decision-makers and delivers highly qualified leads
• Work closely with Product Marketing leaders to 'mine the base' for opportunities to nurture and attract existing InfoScout clients customers to the Insights platform
• Demonstrated 4-6 years of experience building and leading the demand generation function to execute integrated marketing campaigns for verticals and target audiences (e.g. budget holders, influencers, etc.). CPG experience is a plus.
• Experience with as many of the following channels and tactics desirable: direct mail, display, programmatic, digital video, and SEO
• Hands-on leader with the ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and global environment
• Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines
• Experience handling marketing budgets and marketing reporting with ability to not only gather the appropriate data, but also glean insight to improve the performance of marketing programs
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative
• Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change
• Strong attention to detail and complex processes • Ability to work well with variety of different people at all levels of the company
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree