Digital Marketing Manager
Brad's Deals is looking for a motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive company growth at the intersection of business, data science, and digital marketing. You will be an integral part of our customer acquisition team, providing insight across all of our advertising platforms, managing large monthly budgets and optimizing and expanding the performance of the key channels. You will be initiating change with new growth hypotheses, guiding the development of analytics dashboards, and ensuring that all necessary data integrity tests and KPI health thresholds are in place. You will work with a high-energy team of deal editors, engineers, designers, data scientists, and growth experts to envision, plan, test, scale, and optimize large-budget initiatives designed to reach consumers shopping online.
In this role:
- You are accountable for executing customer acquisition campaigns across Google Adwords, Oath, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Display Network, Outbrain, Taboola, and other programmatic channels.
- You are passionate about data and love to use a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns (paid search and paid social) to acquire new users.
- Your data- driven approach extends to diving into campaign performance metrics to surface new learnings and drive continuous improvements to KPIs.
- You pay attention to the numbers by delivering deep analysis of marketing spend across various channels to learn and identify the most effective strategies, manage budget forecast and variance explanations.
- You strive for success by improving performance through continual testing of keywords, imagery, ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, etc.
- You are innovative and always looking to Identify opportunities for campaign and process improvement, quantify impact, and drive implementation.
- You are passionate about your work and stay atop the latest trends, ad platforms, ad formats, bidding methodologies and processes related to online advertising.
Who you are:
- You've got 4+ years of experience, with a track record of building and scaling online marketing or user acquisition programs.
- You know SQL like the back of your hand and have experience working with at least one of the major database platforms.
- You live for analytics and have the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- You have expertise in creating/driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- You have a strong bias for A/B testing and experimentation.
- You have strong knack for coming up with well-reasoned ideas for how to acquire and retain new clients.
- You are eager to roll up your sleeves and dive in on challenging, complex problems with no clear solutions.
- You're always looking to learn more and are excited by the opportunity to learn through a variety of training sessions or through independent research.
- You have a strong bias towards action and a competitive, results-driven mentality. You're extremely persistent by nature and unwilling to lose or leave problems unsolved.
An entrepreneurial spirit guides everything we do, making it possible for each employee to make a big impact. From our awarded Women’s Tech Accelerator, which opens our office and resources to women-run businesses, to being named one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, we work hard and play hard. Along with a fun and comfortable environment, we are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at work and offers competitive pay and full benefits including health, 401k, FSA, transportation pre-tax benefit, and many more perks.
Join in our purpose to empower consumers to save money and live their best life. Since 2001, Brad’s Deals has been researching and handpicking the best deals every day. From where to buy and when to buy, our goal is to provide shoppers with exclusive savings and a quick and easy consumer resource. Partnering with over 2,500 top retailers including Target and Amazon, we’re able to reach more than 50 million consumers a year.
If you’re looking for more than just a job, and you feel we’re your type of people, let’s talk.