Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage various digital marketing projects for the Marketing Department. An ideal candidate would have CMS (Wordpress) experience and as well as strong SEO, PPC, and analytics background. This candidate should be multi-task oriented, a creative-thinker and problem-solver.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will be based in Gladson's Chicago office.
Key Responsibilities and activities:
- Collaborate with VP of marketing to create and execute on the digital marketing strategy focused on acquisition.
- Run and optimize digital campaigns and channels including; SEM, SEO display and social.
- Review new technologies and tools to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our acquisition costs while driving higher quantities of quality leads.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional relevant channels.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, Sponsored Updates, etc.).
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Collaborate with team and create shareable high quality content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
Website & Social
- Devising strategies to drive targeted traffic to the company website.
- Track and optimize activity and conversions on the site.
- Implement a test and learn program to improving the usability, design and content on the company website.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms to distribute content and generate leads through relevant paid programs.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social networks.
SEO & PPC
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and other digital channels.
- Manage the strategy, setup and execution of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Manage and improve organic search performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing a B2B website through Wordpress and experience with Pardot and Salesforce.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, Email marketing, Display and B2B social media campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising and content distribution and placement networks.
- Basic layout and typography skills
- Ability to organize multiple deadlines while demonstrating flexibility and the ability to organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently
- Team player that is reliable, flexible, helpful and works well in a collaborative environment
- Detail-oriented, superior organizational and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, highly motivated, self-starter and creative
- Client-centric and service oriented positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Design skills are a plus.