At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Digital Marketing Manager position is located in Schaumburg, IL.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing, creating and developing Paylocity digital marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns including SEM, SEO, social and display marketing initiatives
- Build lead generation and ABM digital campaigns and strategies to achieve new customer acquisition goals.
- Work closely with Portfolio Marketing Team to determine optimal audience targets.
- Collaborate with the Brand team to develop content and messaging for ad copy in Social, Display and SEM campaigns
- Oversee testing and implementation of paid campaigns: analyzing and optimizing keywords, ad copy, landing pages, bids and budgets.
- Stay current with evolving technologies and standards to continually improve campaign performance.
- Source and manage relationships with digital marketing, social monitoring and technology partners to support and develop performance opportunities.
- Provide thought leadership around digital marketing trends.
- Monitor competitive advertising trends and build out strategies to ensure market presence and penetration.
- Adhere to budget guidelines and monitor quality of all digital acquisition efforts
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- B2B experience a plus
- 5+ years building and optimizing SEM, Paid Social and Display campaigns
- Expert in Google Ads, Bing, Bid management tools, social media platforms and programmatic bidding
- Experience running multi-channel campaigns across digital channels.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.