Digital Marketing Manager
Farmer’s Fridge is on a mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. We serve healthy, handcrafted meals and snacks from our growing network of 400+ software-enabled vending machines that we refer to as smart Fridges. We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge at a time.
We are a team that cares -– about the business, the impact our product makes, and each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. We are looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion to succeed.
Farmer’s Fridge is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our quickly growing Marketing Team. You will play a critical role in driving customer growth. Your responsibilities include driving the strategy, development, enhancement, and execution of digital marketing programs and campaigns across email, SEO, SEM, paid social, SMS, and in-app notifications, focused on improving customer metrics like activation, engagement, retention & reactivation. You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery, from strategy, development, to capturing business requirements, to planning, delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs. You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders across Brand, Product, Engineering, and Analytics to set and exceed aggressive growth targets.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of experience with email marketing, digital media, building a marketing tech foundation and project management skills.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage...
- Manage day-to-day agency partnership as needed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in customer segmentation, and the CRM channel to continuously improve execution and optimizations
- Create an engagement center of excellence to optimize marketing's usage of channel communication.
- Develop, execute & manage data-driven triggered and ad hoc email campaigns end-to-end
- Act as a campaign strategist for end-to-end execution of campaigns, including defining the audience targeting, selecting campaign levers, advising on UX and positioning requirements and analyzing results
- Building a digital marketing foundation for the organization including onboarding and managing vendors and launching best practices.
- Partner with technology teams to create a cohesive tech foundation
- Conduct regular, extensive experimentation to facilitate rapid learning & application of any insights
- Translate business goals into accurate delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation & targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements
- Initiate and conduct in-depth user data analyses and experimentation that will directly impact strategy and the program roadmap
- Own comprehensive reporting of all relevant CRM KPIs track and socialize performance on individual campaigns as well as overall performance
What we hope to see in your background:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of digital marketing/CRM experience in a consumer-facing, fast-paced company.
- You have experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Solid track record of successfully managing and building large-scale, complex B2C email campaigns in marketing automation platforms (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Braze)
- Experience working directly with technical Engineering and Data teams to drive technical projects, with a solid understanding of architecture and how the systems & platforms work
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.) and reporting tools like Tableau. SQL skills a plus
- Experience in project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
Happier Weekdays - Walking into the office should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas around the cold brew tap.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Monday bagels, draft cold brew, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Take a break - Check out what new products Chef is testing in the R&D kitchen, challenge a coworker to a game of Fridgeopoly, rally a spontaneous happy hour at Goose Island down the street, start a heated debate on the best M&M flavor with a poll in Slack, or jump in on a team kickball game!
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the bottom line. Own it. Literally - with company equity you have the opportunity to share directly in our success. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures