Digital Marketing Manager at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime Software is seeking a well-rounded Digital Marketer who has extensive experience across various paid channels (Google, Bing, Gartner Network, Facebook, LinkedIn) and experience using Pardot + Salesforce. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all of BigTime’s paid search channels and our marketing automation platform, Pardot.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for paid search, analytics, marketing automation, and driving the highest quality leads at the lowest possible cost per lead. This position will be operating in a high-energy, high-growth environment. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to excel and learn in an open, professional, team-oriented environment, and grow their career with an industry leader and recipient of several industry awards.
- Strategize, execute and measure all BigTime paid marketing programs, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Gartner Network, plus others
- Develop, set up, test, deploy, monitor, track, and report on campaign programs in Pardot
- Administer and serve as a super-user of Pardot
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the development and implementation of key demand creation, automated nurturing, lead scoring, and lead management programs in Salesforce and Pardot
- Be self-sufficient in Pardot including creating and sending emails, creating landing pages and associated campaigns, handling lead imports and monitoring campaign results
- Work closely on communications and programs with product, product marketing, demand gen marketing, content marketing, and sales to maximize the effectiveness of each program
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B marketing demand generation role
- Pardot certification preferred
- You have a deep understanding of digital demand generation, including inbound and outbound campaigns, paid search, marketing automation, and process best practices – with expertise in Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pardot
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to analyze performance and communicate insights to various stakeholders
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Base salary + quarterly bonus
- Company-paid health & dental plans
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly catered lunch and whole company meeting
- Snacks, coffee, soda pop, etc...
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.