DIGITAL MARKETING - MARKETING TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM STRATEGIST
Working within Caterpillar’s Digital Customer Engagement team, the Marketing Technology Ecosystem Strategist creates and drives the experience strategy, vision, and roadmap of business capabilities and the customer experience. This role is cross-functional and will work closely with business, user experience, technology, and leadership teams to envision, develop and implement digital customer experiences. The Marketing Technology Ecosystem Strategist is both creative and analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into customer experiences. The Marketing Technology Ecosystem Strategist is customer focused and technology savvy with a proven track record of designing and implementing successful experiences across technology platforms
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead the creation of a marketing technology stack ecosystem to drive organizational alignment and commitment towards achieving defined results based on business objectives
- Builds and socializes a digital marketing capabilities roadmap, clearly articulating needed sequencing and dependencies, gaining alignment with business marketing stakeholders
- Serves as the Enterprise functional/capability SME for marketing ecosystem technologies
- Works with cross-functional teams to drive marketing activities necessary to achieve business objectives
- Evaluate business problems through engagement with business marketing teams to assess opportunities for automation or process improvement through existing technology implementations
- Lead the development of business cases taking into consideration all stakeholder needs to avoid point solutions
- Develop plans to ensure maximum business utilization of technology implementations
- Works with business partners to assess return on investment on proposed new capability
- Creates plans to retire systems made redundant by new software implementations
- Define and develop reports of progress towards business goals
- Improve marketing effectiveness throughout the organization through enablement of tools for distributed marketing teams.
• Relocation is not available for this position
• Travel requirement is 25%
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of progressively responsible digital job experiences
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Experience in working with a digital marketing team
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong customer focus
- Understand digital technology and systems
- B2B and B2C experience, working with large brands/complex organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentational, analytical, and literacy skills.
- Experience working on large/complex digital marketing initiatives
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.