Digital Marketing Senior Associate
What you’ll be doing:
We are a company that “gets” digital marketing (we are a tech company after all) and the value these marketing channels bring to an organization. Enova is searching for someone that is not only passionate and innovative but wants to grow the digital channel through creative strategies and optimization.
Do you have a passion for analytics and reporting? So do we! Our marketers analyze data using robust techniques to draw insights in order to make recommendations or improvements. You’ll need to be able to play nice with internal departments (Creative, Analytics, and Legal) as well as manage external vendor relationships. Since innovation is the name-of-the-game at Enova we want your help with exploring new initiatives, proposing process improvements, and testing new marketing channels and/or vendors.
The Digital Marketing Senior Associate will join our small business team (Headway Capital and The Business Backer) and will drive the performance of our websites through search marketing strategies, paid digital, and continued A/B testing. If you eat, sleep and breathe digital marketing, this role might just be for you!
Areas of focus:
- Manage and optimize content, UX, and conversion for www.HeadwayCapital.com and www.thebusinesesbacker.com
- Create, manage, test and analyze digital campaigns from development, to testing and execution
- Achieve and maintain top rankings on major search engines through development and execution of SEO strategies in a very competitive industry
- Manage daily optimization for each paid search channel (Google, Bing, Facebook, other display networks, retargeting, mobile ads, etc.), ensuring optimal volume within acceptable cost/profit targets
- Continue alignment with social media strategies as an asset to SEO rankings
- Develop and optimize landing pages and conversion funnel tests using A/B testing methodologies to improve conversion rates
- Provide ongoing data analysis on digital marketing metrics (ranking, conversions, profitability, etc.)
- Drive attribution and customer conversion funnel initiatives
- Manage relationships with internal and/or external partners to develop and implement above tests
- Monitor trends on best practices and techniques to ensure market efficiency and identify new opportunities
- Assist with new product launches and serve as a POC if needed
You’re right for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Finance.
- 7-10 years experience in online marketing with proven results
- Direct digital marketing experience and results with digital/SEO tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, CMSs, SEMRush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, STAT, etc.)
- Basic HTML knowledge, CSS and other coding
- Strong analytical and project management skills--detail oriented. Approach to business challenges with a problem-solving mindset is critical.
- Highly self-motivated. Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver meaningful results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills—both written and verbal. Exhibit ability to organize thoughts, communicate professionally and concisely
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and manipulate to analyze and interpret business performance
- Proven ability to combine data from multiple sources and manipulate to analyze and interpret business performance
- Proficient in Excel-based and PowerPoint-based reporting, proven ability with data visualization to make information more easily understood
Our Marketing teams:
Enova’s marketing departments unite digital and traditional marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to create a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. These gurus use integrated marketing strategies between SEO, PPC, display, social media, e-mail, direct mail, TV, lead generation, and affiliate partnerships to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple and focused: acquire new customers and retain existing customers, develop brands that create a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable bottom-line impact.