We are seeking an outgoing and professional Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team of marketing and e-commerce experts. You are a curious, self-sufficient learner who understands digital marketing, digital communications. You love finding opportunity through analytics, and most importantly, you have a client-service mentality.
As Digital Marketing Specialist - you'll be the main point of contact with your "book" of clients, and you'll be integral to generating engagement with our clients' customers. By working across boundaries – departments, countries, and functions – you will have a significant, measurable impact on your clients' success. You will always keep the big picture in mind and connect the dots to optimize service delivery over time to create an amazing experience for clients.
- Build relationships and act as main point of contact to book of clients while managing digital marketing programs, including SEO, Email, PPC, Partner (Affiliate) and Display
- Build, adjust and optimize digital campaigns to maximize ROI and align with clients' business goals
- Manage all aspects of marketing campaigns, from the initial campaign pitch, to campaign setup, execution, reporting and analysis.
- Monitor, identify and develop strategies to effectively compete in the marketplace
- Proactively update clients on cumulative progress by facilitating regular meetings and other communication channels
- Create client-facing monthly reports on all aspects of campaigns and channels, analyze data, then find and present opportunities
- Work cross-departmentally with ecommerce and other marketing experts to consistently improve client’s customer experience to optimize success and better serve overall digital strategy
- Continuously build subject matter expertise and share knowledge with co-workers
- Collaborate with third parties and consultants to make sure our strategies are carried out: plan, delegate, follow up and escalate, as needed
Your Qualifications and Skills
- You thrive when you’re working on multiple things at once and under a deadline
- Exceptional client-facing skills and attention to details
- Strong time-management, organization and communication skills
- A positive attitude that resonates through all areas of your work
- Marketing channel familiarity: SEO, PPC, Display, Email, Affiliate Marketing. You're a trusted advisor with a service mindset.
- Able to build strong, resilient and lasting relationships with clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- This position requires daily attendance in our Chicago, IL office and occasional travel to visit clients.
- BA/BS; Marketing, Business or related field
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience on behalf of a client
- Experience using Google Analytics, Partnerize and other third-party optimization tools
- Deep understanding of Marketing Automation tools such as Emarsys
- Proven experience delivering marketing campaigns for B2C and B2B markets
What we offer
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. Benefits include a generous 401(k) plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more!
More about us
Founded in 2005, cleverbridge provides global subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow recurring revenue streams. The core of our fast-growing technology company is our 300+ employees between offices in Cologne (Germany), Chicago, San Francisco, and Tokyo. Our diverse and talented workforce is passionate about our solutions and our clients’ success. We believe if you love what you do, you should love where you work. So we emphasize career progression, work-life balance, and a casual, contemporary work environment.