Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Search at SpotHero
SpotHero is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist - Paid Search, to support the digital marketing team in planning, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Focused on user acquisition, collaborate with SpotHero’s broader marketing team on our acquisition marketing strategy and execute multi-channel, direct response digital campaigns that drive business growth.
Who we are:
SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology.
If you want to make the world a better place, it turns out that parking spaces are a fantastic place to start. Why did you miss that critical appointment? Parking. Why were you stressed and sweating on that first date? Parking.
If there were a way to make people impervious to parking problems, that would solve more than just a question about where to leave one’s car. That would help people be fully present in their lives. That would make a difference! And that’s what SpotHero does. SpotHero isn’t just in the parking space business, we’re also in the business of creating space for life.
So if you’re looking for a job where there’s space for you—the whole you—and where you get to use all your skills to build something new, exciting, fast-growing, and truly world-changing, then great, come to SpotHero!
What you will get to do:
- Own and manage campaign organization and launching new campaign types
- Drive new user acquisition growth by helping to plan, implement, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Identify areas of opportunity to grow and scale the SEM channel
- Analyze campaign performance and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy
- Research keyword data, keyword cleanup and create + execute keyword strategy
- Assist with SEM campaign strategy and execution with an opportunity for channel ownership.
- Research and identify new opportunities to scale SEM campaigns, both in the form of growing current programs and exploring new growth opportunities while understanding potential impact on the business.
Who You Are:
- You are Analytical - Your strong quantitative skills lend to creative and effective problem solving.
- You are Curious - You are innovative, resourceful, and naturally inquisitive. You ask questions and are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You are Tenacious - You are hungry to find “Game Changers” that move the needle; you embrace the unknown.
- You are a team player - you work with multiple individuals to complete a task or achieve a goal.
What you bring:
- 1+ year experience in digital marketing.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, or similar platforms.
- Demonstrated understanding of SEM best practices and tactics for driving growth.
- Strong analytical skills; experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Including Pivot tables, Excel Formulas, and data manipulation
You may also have:
- Some experience with mobile app marketing, SEO, and affiliate marketing
- Certifications: Google Ads, Bing Ads/Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics
Seeking candidates in the below locations:
- Chicago, IL, US
Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you + hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a leading e-commerce company with the opportunity to grow into any of several roles within the company.
- Flexible, unlimited PTO policy and supportive work/life balance – we value and support every Hero on the team, and create space for life!
- Excellent benefits – We cover 95% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance, 401K + company match, and generous parental leave.
- Annual parking stipend (duh- we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with creative, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive, atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.