Digital Marketing Specialist at Amper Technologies, Inc.
Amper is growing our marketing team, and we are looking for a data-driven and resourceful Digital Marketing Specialist. Amper is a fast-growing tech company headquartered in Chicago’s River West neighborhood. We build a simple but powerful platform that helps manufacturers reduce costs, increase visibility and drive efficiency.
The Digital Marketing Strategist would work cross-functionally with our Director of Marketing, sales team, freelancers and agency partners. They would execute tactics that expand our digital footprint, improve our search engine rankings, increase traffic to our website, and improve engagement across online channels.
- Manage our digital marketing presence and paid advertising platforms with the goal of generating qualified leads for our sales team.
- Execute paid digital campaigns, continuously testing and experimenting to expand reach, improve engagement and drive higher conversion rates
- Track campaign performance, administer A/B tests, identify trends, and deliver recommendations for optimization
- Manage our Wordpress website, and identify areas to improve search engine rankings
- Proactively scope new ideas to increase website traffic and improve visitor engagement with the goal of converting more visitors into qualified leads
- Collaborate with freelance content creators to create digital content around relevant keywords. Design/writing experience a plus!
- Manage Amper’s presence on local listings & software review websites, testing tactics to collect customer reviews and drive more traffic to profiles
- Stay up-to-date on the latest email, social, digital advertising, and search engine marketing trends
- Identify and evaluate new programs or emerging technologies; make recommendations to better leverage existing programs/tools
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing: SEO, PPC, content syndication and paid social
- Startup or B2B tech experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business from an accredited university
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot & WordPress or similar technologies
Some reasons you might like working with us:
- We are a cross-functional team that thrives on collaborating and supporting colleagues
- Our vision is aspirational and we have the team, technology and customer base to support that growth
- We believe that building Amper is a marathon, not a short-sprint, and we support work/life balance with unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules.
- You’ll get to build something from the ground up and be directly involved in taking the company to the next level.
If this role seems like a fit, we would love to learn more about your experience and goals.
Our team is passionate about making manufacturers succeed by providing simple and powerful tools to better understand and manage their operations. We replace the "clipboard and paper" with a real-time analytics tool that helps reduce downtime and focus limited resources on things that matter. Innately, we are builders - we love understanding how things are made and, unsurprisingly, love being hands-on in building things ourselves - whether it's our product, customer success journey or our sales process.
Amper is backed by leading venture capital firms like Slow Ventures and SOSV, as well as top entrepreneurs and angel investors. We are based in River West, Chicago IL and our loft-style office has views of the Chicago skyline.