Chowbus is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist who is a self-directed, detail-oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture as we grow our quickly expanding user base.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and implementing multiple digital marketing channels strategy. He/She works to launch effective digital marketing strategy and initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Strategize, manage and optimize our performance marketing channels (Paid Search, Affiliate, and more) to increase performance across acquisition and retention.
- Lead Paid Search effort to drive user acquisition and maximize ROI
- Maintain, develop, and optimize performance-based affiliate marketing programs.
- Recruit, manage a dynamic list of marketing partners leveraging a cost-per-acquisition model.
- Test new channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing markets.
- Work closely with brand marketing, content marketing to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Follow marketing campaign calendar to plan and execute timely advertisements across digital ads platforms.
- Collaborate with Marketing Analytics to improve our user-level tracking, CRO, attribution modeling and new projects as they come.
- Closely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting and conduct ad hoc analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in affiliate marketing. Familiarity with affiliate marketing networks and paid search marketing.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a team player
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and be flexible enough to evolve in a rapidly changing environment
- Excited by startup agility and empowerment.
- Fluent in Chinese a plus
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.