DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST at Caterpillar
The Digital Marketing Specialist works to support the experience strategy, vision, and roadmap of business capabilities and the customer experience. This role is cross-functional and will work closely with business, user experience, technology, and leadership teams to envision, develop and implement digital customer experiences. The Digital Marketing Specialist is creative, analytical, customer focused, technology savvy and able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Manages all intake requests from business partners, aggregating details and preparing them for the associated Business Product Owner(s) on the Digital Marketing Capabilities Team
- Acts as the liaison between the Digital Marketing Capabilities Team and Cat Digital on all development efforts, bringing parties to the table for discussion and alignment as needed
- Supports ongoing process improvements with Cat Digital development teams for maximum efficiencies and work throughput, building appropriate process documentation
- Brings key business partners together on a monthly basis for overarching review of current projects and future upcoming needs, aggregating supporting content from within the Team
- Stays current on new Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities, feature sets and associated products, helping support the enterprise in leveraging them for maximum return on investment
- Establishes a framework and maintains business success stories associated to portfolio of Digital Marketing Capabilities Team’s work efforts, helping promote adoption across the enterprise
- Serves as the Digital Marketing Capabilities Team training owner, managing all requests for ongoing training needs, as well as validation and recording of required user certifications
- Functions as the program coordinator for the Digital Marketing Capabilities Team, responsible for ongoing monthly reporting needs and progress updates
- Creates and manages all outbound Communications for the Digital Marketing Capabilities Team, including Monthly Team Newsletter and two SharePoint sites
• Relocation is not available for this position
• Travel requirement is 25%
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of progressively responsible digital job experiences
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Experience in working with a digital marketing team
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong customer focus
- Understand digital technology and systems
- Lean process training
- B2B and B2C experience, working with large brands/complex organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentational, analytical, and literacy skills.
- Experience working on large/complex digital marketing initiatives
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.