Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Help Maven Wave’s marketing messages break through the noise and stand out through innovative digital projects and campaign strategy!
Your Life As A Maven:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our award-winning, small but mighty marketing team! As a member of the marketing team, you will get to work on campaigns for some of the top cloud providers that showcase our innovative work across several industries.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of all digital marketing activities across our website, email marketing, social media, and more.
- Email marketing - create and execute all email marketing campaigns in Hubspot, including event invitations, newsletters, marketing drip campaigns, customer communications, etc.
- Digital database management - manage campaign set-up, execution, and reporting in Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other tools
- Digital analytics - create reports and provide data-driven insights to the team that connect the dots on digital performance across our many tools
- Website management - make updates to the Maven Wave website, publish blog posts and news items, and create landing pages for new campaigns
- Social media - manage Maven Wave’s presence on social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Paid digital advertising - create and manage paid ad campaigns for digital advertising on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google Ads
- SEO - manage keyword optimization and best practices for all Maven Wave digital assets
- Digital campaign strategy - assist with digital campaign strategy using metrics from digital reporting and leveraging partner marketing assets from cloud technology partners
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role, with website, email, and social media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience running paid ad campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Google Ads
- Experience using Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, or similar marketing tools
- Google Analytics or Google Ads certifications a plus
- A passion for digital marketing, strong attention to detail, and ability to juggle competing priorities
- Ability to be a self starter and a team player
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Corporate Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories