How you’ll make an impact:
We are hiring an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team. This role will conceive, implement, assess, and refine growth-marketing strategies and techniques to engage the healthcare industry, engage our customers, and drive our business. We need a self-starter who will proactively develop digital marketing programs that drive engagement and lead generation. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated success in demand generation via digital tactics including, but not limited to ABM, intent systems, marketing automation, social media, display platforms, and paid search.
- Select and implement an Account Based Marketing platform. Then, utilize ABM platform and Salesforce to build, execute, and track campaigns
- Spearhead strategic, creative B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns that accelerate revenue growth, lead generation and brand awareness
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns across multiple channels including but not limited to paid search, paid social, display, marketing emails, sales outreach, and more.
- Develop campaign related content such as email copy, social posts, ad messaging, landing pages, and more
- Continuously monitor campaign performance, and optimize where needed to enhance campaign goals
- Work closely with sales leadership and lead generation on multi-channel marketing campaigns, including sales email cadence development, lead follow-up, and reporting
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in growth marketing/digital marketing in a similar role in a software company.
- Experience in non-tech companies will be considered if domain expertise is there.
- Knowledge and experience with an Account Based Marketing platform required
- Ability to take initiative and lead projects from the original idea to execution
- Experience writing and optimizing ad and email copy
- Excellent analytical, written, and communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to all levels within the organization
- Consistent experience analyzing data within the marketing funnel to identify and size growth opportunities
- Proven ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Willingness to test, and re-test, continuously with a strong problem/ solution mindset
- Experience developing and scaling multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver conversions, pipeline, and revenue
- Expertise in marketing automation, intent systems and marketing operations including email campaigns, landing page development, and lead nurturing utilizing Pardot
- Proficiency with marketing automation, CRM systems, and ABM platforms (HubSpot, Pardot, SFDC)
- Experience with paid media, including LinkedIn and Google Ads
Here @ Strata…
Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.
We believe that each of our team member’s unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.