Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Description Summary
As a Digital Marketing Specialist for CCC Information Services, you will be responsible for digital campaign execution and evaluation of campaign performance with analytics and reporting. This role is a part of the Demand Generation Marketing team and includes oversight of Google AdWords programs and social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Demand generation – execute the digital marketing programs that drive demand for CCC products
* Social Media Marketing – Oversee marketing activity/write and post content on channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
* Analytics & Optimization -- Create regular reports to show campaign performance by leveraging tools like Google Analytics and Salesforce Pardot.
* Optimize digital campaigns to continuously improve performance.
* Manage online marketing content and promotional demand generation campaigns.
* Understand and apply knowledge based on competitors, corporate mission, technological solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
* 5+ years of marketing experience
* BS/BA or equivalent required, MBA Preferred.
* Excellent communication skills and writing skills
* Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
* Experience with Marketing Automation Software, Salesforce Pardot experience preferred.
* Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
* Analytics reporting and dashboard creation experience
* Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills with a high comfort level presenting to CEO and VP levels.
* Project management skills and time management; handling & prioritizing tasks
* Writing training materials and troubleshooting documentation
* Experience analyzing, negotiating and managing undefined complex projects
* Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Works well across functional and technology service groups.
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.
CCC is a great place to work. Join us!