Digital Marketing Specialist
WHY WE’RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 90+ diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of integrated marketing programs through our marketing automation platform (Pardot). Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will act as a key resource for the marketing teams — providing guidance on email and lead nurture best practices and the ideal usage of marketing tools and technologies to achieve optimal campaign performance and meet business objectives.
This position will be located in our Chicago, IL office and will require occasional travel to our Bannockburn, IL office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Day-to-day management of Pardot including: automations, drip programs, campaigns, prospects, reporting, integrations (and connectors), monitoring, and upkeep of platform components
- Execute email marketing campaigns, analytics/performance tracking, A/B testing, list segmentation and management
- Maintain best practices for Pardot, including naming conventions, list management, lead flow, completion actions, etc.
- Establish scalable processes that ensure programs are aligned to drive demand and accelerate MQLs
- Continually improve and optimize communications and processes — as well as structure and implement marketing tests to drive optimization (e.g., test creative, copy, audience segments, etc.)
- Contribute to the strategic direction on the use of Pardot, Salesforce, and our overall demand gen strategy
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-3 years experience with Pardot
- 1-3 years experience with Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Highly organized with strong project management skills, follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to work across many cross-functional teams for a singular goal
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan with immediately vested generous company match
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles. Casual jeans dress code.
- We are ranked #8 as a Crain’s Chicago Best Places to Work in 2018!
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations please.