Digital Marketing Specialist
SpotHero is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support our digital marketing team in planning, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Focusing on user acquisition, the Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with SpotHero’s broader marketing team on our acquisition marketing strategy and execute multi-channel, direct response digital campaigns that drive business growth. This highly quantitative, creative, and technically-sound person will have the opportunity to work across paid search, search engine optimization, app install and other digital channels.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Drive new user acquisition growth by helping to plan, implement, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Assist with SEM, ASO, and paid app install campaign strategy and execution with an opportunity for channel ownership.
- Research and identify new opportunities to scale digital campaigns, both in the form of growing current channels and exploring new ones while understanding potential impact on the business.
- Clearly communicate successes and failures of digital marketing campaigns to the team and management.
- Manage day to day communication with paid search agency and other third party vendors.
- Analytical. Your strong quantitative skills lend to creative and effective problem solving.
- Inquisitive. You are innovative, resourceful, and naturally curious. You ask the right questions and are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Tenacious. You are hungry to find “Game Changers” that move the needle; you embrace the unknown.
- Flexible and comfort with ambiguity; you want to make a big impact day-to-day but appreciate that your role with evolve as we grow.
- Dynamic. You are able to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative. A team player that works well with others in pursuit of a common goal.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, or similar platforms
- Deep understanding of SEM best practices and tactics for driving growth
- Some experience with mobile app marketing, SEO, and affiliate marketing are preferred
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, experience with reporting and data analysis
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience preferred
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.