Digital Marketing Specialist
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 600,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About The Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a motivated, creative Digital Marketing Specialist to jump in and contribute to the user outreach team which is responsible for user acquisition as well as the quantity and quality of user-generated content. The role involves growing and improving our current digital marketing strategy for user acquisition and driving user-generated content. Members of the user outreach team work together as well as with other teams in the company, including product, marketing, and sales, to ensure we have the largest and most trusted collection of user reviews.
- Manage ads on various networks and social channels to drive new users and user-generated content
- Create, manage, and experiment with ad creative, landing pages, and targeting to optimize overall conversion and CPA
- Contribute to the creation and execution of channel-specific user acquisition strategies
- Build and scale campaigns to efficiently drive user growth in new verticals
- Work with large data sets to develop a strategic, analysis-driven approach
- Compile and report on all relevant company and team metrics
- Research and implement any new methods/campaigns for user acquisition and user-generated content
- Collaborate with the Outreach Operations team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Collaborate with the Targeted Outreach team to refine messaging and content for targeted campaigns
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills: ability to manipulate data and use metrics to drive results - Excel and SQL experience a plus
- Familiarity with managing ads on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Adwords, etc.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Creative thinker and open to trying new things
- Agile and can adapt to changing circumstances or requirements
- Balance working independently with working closely with a small team
- Strive for success in projects small and large
- Experience in software, tech, and/or user acquisition (ideal but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.