DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Our Company: In today’s business environment where it’s nearly impossible for small business to get traditional loans, Lendr is revolutionizing the way companies gain access to capital. We offer fast, friction free financing to help small and medium business owners focus on what they do best: grow. We consider more than just a credit score, we examine the full story of a business, its real-time performance, and its potential. We believe in the little guy and are here to empower these businesses to get the capital they need without having to jump through hoops. There are no hidden fees or lengthy paperwork and the process is transparent.
Who we want: You are a highly-motivated self-starter. You are ambitious, driven and determined to succeed. You are a marketing associate that can drive customer acquisition success for both online and offline campaigns.
Support and be part of marketing team by:
- You will optimize and implement best practices to drive new customer acquisition, customer engagement and ultimately conversion.
- You will maintain and drive look and feel of website
- You will help design content marketing strategy and KPIs in line with sales efforts.
- You will create content including, but not limited to web copy, blogs white papers, bylines, social/blog posts, newsletter, collateral etc.
- You will own our social media assets, establish KPI’s and drive engagement and traffic in line with sales need
- You will assess content effectiveness, and drive alignment between marketing campaign editorial, user experiences and KPIs and show ROI on all content in line with sales needs.
- You will oversee and drive web content with ongoing content updates to our website, including copy, content/resources to keep the experience fresh, engaging and relevant.
- You will research and provide weekly reporting on competitive activity and implement best practices within industry
- You will assist in managing our CRM and integrations with other inter-company platforms, to include setting up automations, reporting dashboards, APIs, etc.
- You will assist in sales process and origination workflows to drive customer UX
- You have some experience with project management
- You have experience with channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels.
- You know the measurement and optimization of the digital program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- You will integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- You will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- You can collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Develop and execute testing plan for direct marketing campaign to originate new business funding’s.
- Experience with origination and brand building offline (radio, TV, Direct mail, trade events)
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in financial services marketing
- You have experience in directing response marketing
- You are capable of writing (online/offline) and copy editing. .
- You are flexible, strategic, collaborative, and creative problem solving skills.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail.
- You have basic knowledge of Photoshop
- You have experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- You can analyze and present content and social performance
- You have experience with WordPress, Google analytics, SlideShare, and the top social channels
- You have project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Team Oriented
- Positive, never daunted, attitude