Digital Marketing Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Immediate opening for an internet savvy and energetic team player who is a creative and proactive thinker to plan, manage and optimize successful SEM/PPC marketing campaigns. We are searching for a talented, creative individual with experience in managing paid search campaigns to join our team.
About The SEM/PPC Team:
The SEM/PPC team at Dealer eProcess is responsible for onboarding new clients as well as launching SEM/PPC campaigns on behalf of automotive dealerships. They are also responsible for maintaining the customer relationship and finding opportunities for growth within their client accounts. The SEM/PPC team manages accounts within Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, WAZE and Amazon.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Optimize keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
- Continually monitor, revise, and optimize ad text as necessary.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns to ensure client goals are exceeded
- Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads, Bing Ads Editor
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Understanding of the difference between the search and display network best practices
- Self-Motivated & Goal-Oriented
- 2+ years of experience managing SEM/PPC campaigns
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Ads Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- Knowledge of and experience working within Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Prior Automotive Industry/other Agency Experience
Why work for DEP?
- DEP is the highest rated SEM/PPC provider within the Automotive Industry
- Fun team outings PLUS In-Office Pool and Ping Pong table
- Opportunities for growth within the SEM/PPC team as well as other departments within DEP