Digital Marketing Specialist
At higi, we believe that it should be easier for people to be their healthiest. The steps toward better health should be more accessible, affordable, and convenient.
That’s why we build innovative solutions that help people better understand and navigate their health and connect with the care and resources needed to manage and improve it.
higi gives consumers unsurpassed access to track and act on their health data through our network of over 10,000 FDA-cleared smart health stations and over 80 integrated health devices and apps. higi stations are conveniently used nearly 1 million times per week at pharmacy retailers, community locations, and employer worksites nationwide.
Through the higi network, our solutions engage and connect the consumer and their data in real-time with their trusted healthcare organizations to improve satisfaction, increase quality, and reduce cost.
Join higi in our mission to make the pursuit of health easier and more connected – a world in which every person can understand their health and take action to improve and maintain it.
Learn more at https://higi.com.
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement? Apply today!
When applying for this role, please submit a cover letter summarizing relevant experience.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Consumer Engagement & Marketing Strategy team and make it easier for people to live their healthiest. This role will work closely with the VP, Consumer Marketing and be responsible for developing and executing on the digital strategy in driving awareness, activation and continued engagement. Your work will play an important role in driving early awareness and identification of health issues and education, elevating the importance of personal health and healthcare in the mind of the consumer.
If you’re passionate about healthcare and improving the health of people’s lives, as well as determined, enthusiastic, collaborative, and results-driven—then we want you to apply today!
- Develop, implement and execute email marketing plan and journey builder per the content schedule (Braze/Mailchimp experience preferred)
- Develop, implement and execute online marketing and web strategy, using SEO/SEM best practice (WordPress experience preferred)
- Build and refine reporting and develop insights and tactics for all online activities to improve and maximize higi efforts
- Be the platform expert (e.g. Wordpress, Google Analytics, Braze/Mailchimp) for the Go-To-Market (Commercial) team
- Create effective landing pages for our DTC (direct to consumer) programs
- Monitor email platform developments and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Complete projects on schedule; identify milestones and determine tasks necessary to meet team goals. Communicate with the Director and team members on any schedule needs or challenges
- Foster positive team interaction amongst all departments (sales, B2B marketing, product management); maintain a positive attitude, self-direct and self-motivate, generate fresh ideas
- Ensure SOPs are created and maintained for all processes and workflows
- Other duties as assigned
We’re excited about you because …
- You have a B.A. with 3 – 5 years of experience in digital marketing (email/web platform/analytics)
- You are creative and excited about the opportunity to surface new and innovative ways to connect with consumers and use these insights to evolve the digital strategy
- You have experience with Salesforce and project management tools and email automation programs
- You have email, social media and CMS experience
- You have strong project management experience and can deliver high-quality work against competing priorities and varying timelines
- You are highly motivated and self-starter / self-directed with a strong sense of purpose and urgency. Willing and able to make decisions with less than perfect information, ability to think bigger and push norms!
- You have the right amount of right and left brain balance – you can both think strategically and put your ideas into action, executing on the tactical work at hand
- A deep passion for healthcare and for helping to make it easier for people to be their healthiest
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick time
- Paid gym membership