Digital Marketing Specialist at Truss
Truss is the leading online marketplace to help small and medium sized business owners find, tour and lease space. Our tech-enabled platform and our people help you find the right space for the best price in record time. Our technology enables business owners to find the right space confidently by comparing spaces in our marketplace. Truss also offers dedicated brokers who act as the point person throughout the seamless process, and save our clients an average of 19% on their leases. Plus, we are the only platform to offer price transparency for small business owners, which means we’re the only site to compare pricing on traditional office space and coworking space.
To date, Truss has received $24 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 50 employees in just over 2 years. Truss offers a culture that is based on growth and innovation and offers terrific benefits including a 401k match, low-cost healthcare benefits, and the ability to lay the groundwork for growth with a world-class team.
We are looking for a customer-centric and data-driven marketer who will assist with lead generation and create awareness of Truss’ brand and new business lines through a variety of digital channels. In this role, you will create campaigns targeting small business owners, both bringing them to the site and converting them through the lifecycle of leasing office space. This role will work in all channels in marketing automation such as email, SEO, SMS, social media.. As digital marketing evolves, you are learning about new ways to reach customers and testing messaging along the way. You thrive in a fast growth environment.
- Build and execute campaigns across digital channels including email, SMS, landing pages etc.
- Optimize web content using keyword and competitor research, technical SEO review and recommending content changes to improve engagement and conversion
- Work with designer to build behaviorally driven email campaigns and newsletters
- Build website pages through collaboration with content writers
- Test and monitor campaign performance across all channels
- Work with our virtual tour partner, Matterport on implementing virtual tours onsite and through digital channels
- Up to 5 years in digital marketing experience
- BS in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to drive decision making and marketing effectiveness
- Experience with marketing automation tools including email platforms, CMS, SEO analytics and social media platforms.
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial Real Estate experience nice to have
- Ability to have fun at work