Digital Marketing Specialist at AccuLynx
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
We are looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to our growing Chicago-based marketing team. This position will be responsible for coordinating digital marketing activities that support the goals of the marketing department.
Working cross-functionally with our in-house marketing team and agency partners, you'll execute tactics that expand our digital footprint, improve our search engine rankings, increase traffic to our website, and improve engagement across online channels. This role will be based in our Chicago, IL office location.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of digital marketing technology and lead generation tactics, including marketing automation, paid search, and social media platforms as well as knowledge of SEM, email, website, display, retargeting, and paid social strategies for B2B organizations.
What You’ll Do at AccuLynx
- Manage the company’s digital marketing presence and paid advertising platforms with the goal of generating qualified leads for our sales team
- Execute digital campaigns, continuously testing and experimenting to expand reach, improve engagement and drive higher conversion rates
- Track campaign performance, administer A/B tests, identify trends, and deliver recommendations for optimization
- Manage website SEO and identify opportunities to improve search engine rankings
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to increase website traffic and improve visitor engagement with the goal of converting more visitors into qualified leads
- Collaborate with content creators to create high-quality digital content around relevant keywords
- Manage the company's presence on software review websites, testing tactics to collect customer reviews and drive more traffic to profiles
- Stay up-to-date on the latest email, social, digital advertising, and search engine marketing trends
- Identify and evaluate new programs or emerging technologies; make recommendations to better leverage existing programs/tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in marketing role, B2B preferred
- Successful track record executing digital marketing programs that generate leads
- Proficient with marketing automation technology; HubSpot preferred
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and innovative
- Passion to keep up with digital trends and strategies
- High achiever focused on delivering results
- Resourceful and proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions
Why We Love AccuLynx
AccuLynx’s success as the #1 business management software for roofing contractors over the past 11 years is driven by the investment we make in our employees and maintaining a strong company culture. Our positive work environment has allowed us to retain employees that have been with us since the company’s inception, providing the groundwork for the development and evolution of our industry-leading products. Our commitment to upholding strong values and culture was officially recognized through the Great Place to Work® certification, with 90% of our employees naming AccuLynx a great place to work.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in AccuLynx's mission promotes a culture of collaboration, innovation and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This includes:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Free snacks and drinks
- Gym membership (to work off the snacks and drinks)
- 401K matching and safe harbor contributions
- Casual dress code
- Downtown Chicago office location close to public transportation
Position is based in Chicago, IL, and full-time remote work is not an option at this time. Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States, and we currently do not offer H1B Visa sponsorship. Please, no 3rd party inquiries.
AccuLynx is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.