Digital Marketing Sr Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in business/marketing analysis or agency experience.
- Experience with Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint and similar tools.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills to perform ad-hoc analysis, determine trends, recognize abnormalities in the business, prepare revenue forecasts and create marketing reports.
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus on producing quality, error-free work.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
We'd Love to See:
- Exhibited confidence with making solid recommendations based on the analysis and provide explanations for reporting results for both internal operations and our customers.
- Ability to work independently/efficiently and to thrive in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Aptitude to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days, you will become immersed into the operations of the TransUnion Interactive Marketing Organization where you will start preparing reports, analyzing marketing data and interacting with partners to optimize for best performance.
- Beyond 90 days, you will lead projects based on analysis to drive improvements in revenue, performance and cost. You will assist in the creation of presentation materials internally and externally and communicate your findings across a variety of audiences.
- In this role you will be responsible for providing critical business intelligence and completing action items to the team. The ability to learn new things quickly and present data cohesively is the key to success in this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.