Digital Media Analyst
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 200 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It's with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Digital Media Analyst to navigate newly paved paths to help solidify how we analyze and measure the success of digital sourcing campaigns. You will be responsible for driving revenue, analysis and managing successful sourcing optimization on behalf of customers.
As our Digital Media Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
Helping to refine the cross-channel sourcing strategy for the Applicant Engine product by vertical and job family.
Iterating on success metrics for the sourcing strategy and on a per campaign/customer basis.
Executing the paid campaigns, measuring channel ROI and adjusting campaigns to maximize efficiency.
Analyzing campaign performance and present results to appropriate team members.
Continuing to test new potential partners to improve methods of applicant sourcing.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
Thrive in Ambiguity: We are building the plane as we fly it. You should be comfortable dealing with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
Think Strategically: Data-savvy when it comes to driving performance and a driven individual who can accelerate the growth of our product
Work Independently and with a Team: Some people work best individually and some as part of a team. The ideal candidate is a chameleon who can succeed both on their own and work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Results Obsessed: You are passionate about measuring and driving demonstrable results through your efforts
Entrepreneurial: As the first person in this role at Hireology you will constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities to add customer value and help drive our product roadmap
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Digital Media Analyst. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1-3 years experience in a similar role
• Digital Programmatic Advertising experience strongly preferred
• Customer facing experience a plus
• Understanding of A/B testing methodologies
• Strong data management skills
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment with a proven track record of collaboration and driving results
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Business Operations team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role. No homework or on-the-spot assignments, we just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team.