At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We have just been named the #1 mid-size company to work for by Crain's Chicago Business Best Places to Work (2021), in addition to being recognized as a one of the best workplaces in Chicago several years in a row (2018-2021 Crain's, 2019-2021 Built In Chicago). We've achieved this honor by emphasizing diversity, excellence, integrity, appreciation, collaboration, creativity and camaraderie, as well as offering a very competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. All Campus is committed to fostering professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep employees happy, healthy, and passionate about the work we do.
All Campus is looking for team players who are highly motivated to deliver exceptional results for one of the leading providers of online program management solutions for higher education. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys coming up with new ideas, is comfortable communicating them to a variety of stakeholders and other managers, and who is excited by the prospect of working constantly to improve performance.
All Campus is growing fast and we are excited to expand our digital media team. At All Campus we expect passion, excellence, curiosity and character from ourselves in all facets of our jobs and our lives. We are looking for talented and energetic teammates who are experienced in managing successful campaigns and pushing the limits to elevate digital marketing.
The Digital Media Buyer will be responsible for planning and executing digital ad campaigns across a variety of mediums that include, but are not limited to display, programmatic, email, newsletter sponsored content, influencer partnerships, podcasts, digital billboards, and more with the goal of generating awareness and engaged leads within high value targeted audiences for our partner universities and their specific programs.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated tactical and strategic excellence creating and running successful and cost-effective multi-media marketing campaigns. Candidates need to be self-starters who are analytical and innovative in their thinking; and team players motivated to deliver exceptional results for a rapidly growing organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the launch of targeted media campaigns requiring coordination of numerous copywriters and graphic designers to create engaging and impactful display and email campaigns.
- Oversee multiple six-figure budgets and report on performance segments including ad formats, media mix, partners, and overall campaign performance to optimize current and future campaigns.
- Establish new and manage existing partner/vendor relationships including leading creative planning and negotiating contract terms and rates.
- Develop and maintain media campaign calendars.
- Analyze historical campaigns and current competition and integrate research into current campaign plans to identify and engage key target audiences to continually improve campaign performance.
- Maintain and update critical knowledge bases with information about target audiences as well as best practices, established processes, and training and onboarding materials.
- Identify innovative strategies and new efficiencies for ad planning and buying.
- Conduct and generate actionable insights from experiments on new and existing platforms and channels.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 or more years of experience in media/ad buying, digital marketing or programmatic display advertising.
- Bachelor's degree required. Background in business, marketing, communications, quantitative, or engineering is preferred.
- Experience with display and programmatic campaign management.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Certifications on Google Analytics and other relevant digital ad buying desks/platforms are a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office/Google Suite experience is preferred.
All Campus is currently a remote work culture, we plan to return to the office in a flexible format, when it is safe to do so.