Digital Media Manager at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 11, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it is our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What we are looking for:
Fast Radius is hiring a driven Digital Media Manager to accelerate new customer acquisition and widen the reach of the brand. Reporting to our head of Demand Generation and working closely with our brand marketing and sales teams, you will be responsible for planning, buying, and optimizing digital media campaigns across various platforms, with a focus on paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram) and display.
About the Job:
- Develop performance-oriented and data-driven media strategy
- Plan, manage, and execute digital media buys across a variety of platforms
- Partner with the broader marketing team to align on target personas and key messaging
- Collaborate with our customer success team to fully understand our customers’ needs
- Coordinate with the brand team to build top-performing paid social and display ads
- Continuously experiment with new audiences, creative, and placements to drive customer acquisition at scale
- Plan and execute paid media budgets, managing flighting and pacing for media campaigns
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and optimize campaigns to improve performance
- Work with technology/agency partners to ensure campaigns are delivered correctly
- Coordinate with our sales teams to support our ABM paid media initiatives
- You have 3-5 years of experience working as a digital media planner and buyer
- You are both highly-strategic and hands-on; you like getting your hands dirty and enjoy making new things possible
- You’ve demonstrated success in helping an innovative, emerging, or high-growth brand drive growth through digital media programs
- You are able to design and implement tests and to scale a digital media program
- You have experience with media management and research tools and are eager to stay abreast of emerging digital trends and technologies
- You are data-driven; you have a solid understanding of the marketing/sales funnel and demand generation metrics
- You are familiar with CRO/UX and web analytics
- Experience with Account Based Marketing and other online marketing channels (content syndication, paid search) is a plus.
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree required
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description