Digital Media Manager
Interest in online learning and education has seen unprecedented growth over the last decade. To meet the burgeoning demand for specialized graduate degrees, universities are developing more accessible and affordable online curricula. Coveting the best and brightest students from around the world to fill their new online programs, they turn to All Campus.
With a leadership team that brings decades of experience in education, recruitment and marketing, All Campus is rapidly growing into an industry-leading agency that blends the quirkiness of a creative shop and the analytical mindset of a consulting firm to deliver success for university partners who are seeking to expand enrollment in their online programs.
Our partners are some of the top non-profit institutions of higher education in the country. That ever-growing list includes Michigan State University, Purdue University, the University of Southern California, the University of Florida, DePaul University, Boston University and many others.
All Campus is consistently ranked on Crain’s and Built in Chicago’s ‘Best Places to Work’ lists. We are proud not only of what we have accomplished for our partners, but of the amazing environment that has been created along the way. Our success and the success of our partners can be directly attributed to the dedication, passion, and entrepreneurial spirit embraced by everyone at All Campus.
At All Campus, the passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. We are committed to fostering your professional growth, as well as doing everything we can to keep you happy, healthy, and passionate about the work you do. That's why we promote a casual and cordial office environment where every employee is valued, and the doors of communication are always open. Our competitive and comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health Coverage
- Retirement Planning
- Work-life balance
- In addition to plenty of extra perks like free food, lively parties, and Summer Friday hours.
All Campus is growing fast and we need to grow our Digital Media team. At All Campus, we expect passion, excellence, curiosity, and character from ourselves in all facets of our jobs and our lives. We are looking for talented and energetic teammates who are not just experienced in managing successful campaigns, but who get excited about pushing limits and elevating digital marketing to an art form.
The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for the management of All Campus’s paid media campaigns that generate high-value traffic for non-profit university and college-specific programs. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated tactical and strategic excellence creating and running successful multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. Candidates need to be self-starters who are passionate about their work, analytical and innovative in their thinking; and team players motivated to deliver exceptional results for a rapidly growing organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing, managing and optimizing campaigns across multiple platforms/networks including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Manager, LinkedIn Manager and more.
- Day-to-day management of media campaigns including strategic bidding and budgeting, creative development, multi-variant testing, landing page optimization, analysis of real-time data, forecasting, and campaign optimization based on ROI.
- Analysis of complex, multi-source data sets using commercial and proprietary management tools to optimize campaigns.
- Preparation of analyses and recommendations that will be presented to internal and external stakeholders. On occasion, the presentation of these analyses and recommendations will be required.
- Billing and invoicing support utilizing proprietary lead generation management tools.
- Regularly updating reports on campaign performance, trends, and projected growth.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Background in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising.
- Experience with search engine marketing (SEM) and campaign optimization is required.
- Experience with social media management and optimization is preferred.
- Experience with display/programmatic campaign management is a plus.
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO) is a plus.
- Certifications on relevant digital marketing platforms is a [big] plus.
COMPUTER SKILLS/EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of Google Suite products is a plus.