Dir, Marketing Promotions, Zoro Tools
Title: Director, Marketing Promotions
Location: Chicago, IL or Buffalo Grove, IL
Since our humble beginnings with 20 employees in 2011, to our current staff of over 350 people, Zoro remains committed to providing an exceptional shopping experience for our customers. We do this by providing an endless assortment of products, free shipping, no-hassle returns and outstanding service from people who care. If you want to be a part of building something special, Zoro is the company for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads a team of 6-10 Marketers focused on the smooth planning and execution of promotional marketing, loyalty programming, and social media for Zoro.com.
- Supporting all NetSuite users across the business
- Monitoring the health of NetSuite processes
- Managing the with NetSuite Vendor relationship
- Mentor, train and develop Netsuite Administrators
- Creating saved searches and reports
- Testing and deploying changes to production
- Develop, document, and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity, changes protocols, customization, and usage
- Provide quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Auditing NetSuite configuration and code for best practices
- Define, implement and maintain regression testing best practices for NetSuite upgrades
- Assigning, editing, and auditing user roles
- Documentation of policies and procedures related to Netsuite use
- Quickly identify, triage and resolve Netsuite system issues through internal and external support teams
- Aid in the development of long term goals and strategies for Netsuite services, functionality and enhancements that are in line with supporting company goals
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field (MBA preferred)
- 5-7 years – marketing professional and experience in developing marketing plans.
- Strong knowledge of business strategy and marketing management
- Proven relationship-building skills to get desired results.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, stand-up presentation
- Proven Cross-functional relationships and foster alignment among teams through positive influence and leadership
- Builds relationships with the suppliers and within Zoro
- Project Planning and execution experience
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.