Direct Acquisition Marketing Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
In this position you will report directly to the Senior Marketing Associate for the Enova Small Business Lending Group to drive new customer volume. You will work across a variety of marketing channels including email, sms, direct mail, and partner communications for our fast-growing business. You will utilize in depth knowledge of both the Headway Capital and Business Backer brands to accomplish these objectives. Our marketers use robust big data analyzing techniques to draw insights in order to make recommendations or improvements. You’ll work cross-functionally with internal departments (Analytics, Tech, Creative, Strategy and Operations, and Legal) as well marketing counterparts to implement and execute marketing campaigns that will drive business results. We are looking for a creative individual with a strong technical background, proven analytical skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The office is located within walking distance to both Union Station and Ogilvie which makes it easy to commute from within the city or the suburbs.
- Commuter benefits, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement, and a sabbatical program.
- Revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!)
Your core priorities will be:
- Campaign Management – Develop and implement automated email, sms, and direct mail marketing campaigns to drive new customer volume. This includes identifying appropriate customer groups, developing campaign strategies & appropriate messaging, managing the creative development process (copy & design), and programming campaigns.
- Adhere to email best practices – Maintain clean email marketing lists to minimize occurrences of unsubscribes, bounce rates and spam marks. Monitor deliverability, complaint rates, bounce rates and Sender Score rank.
- Testing Programs – Develop robust A/B and multivariate testing programs to optimize email, sms, and direct mail performance. Evaluate marketing strategies, including frequency, offer, audience, and content.
- Reporting and Analytics – Report and monitor campaign performance including audience, promotions, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click-through rates and conversion. Report on results and provided insights and recommendations.
- Project Management – Manage projects that will drive new customer volume. Translate our existing strategic plan into projects and tasks. Prioritize, set project plan, monitor, deliver on milestones, remove roadblocks, and problem solve.
- Sales Materials and Partner Communications - Improve upon existing partner sales materials including one-pagers, training decks, and email updates. Develop new communications and materials in order to improve lead partner performance month over month.
- Communication - Report on goal progress, forecasts, results, challenges, and achievements
- Collaboration - Partner with internal departments (legal, marketing analytics, creative services, business intelligence and tech) and marketing team members to execute projects and tests.
What you should have:
- 2-4 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or other business-related/quantitative fields of study. MBA a plus.
- Email marketing experience and familiarity with the technical platforms on which campaigns are built and executed. Responsys and Pardot experience preferred.
- Direct Mail marketing experience and familiarity with the process of developing campaigns within the channel.
- Passion for problem solving and working cross-functionally to identify opportunities and resolve them.
- Excellent organization, task and project management skills.
- Ability to manage channel performance to achieve ‘big picture’ goals as well as accomplish smaller objectives.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills—both written and verbal. Exhibit ability to organize thoughts, communicate professionally and concisely.
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and manipulate to analyze and interpret business performance.
- Ability to visualize data to make information more easily understood.
- Familiarity with database management and SQL.
- Solid Excel experience.
- Eagerness to develop new marketing skills and business acumen.
About our team:
Enova’s marketing departments unite digital and traditional marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to create a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. These gurus use integrated marketing strategies between e-mail, direct mail, print, TV, mobile SMS, OOH advertising, SEO, PPC, social media, display, leads management and affiliate partnerships to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple: acquire new customers and retain existing customers, develop brands that create a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable bottom-line impact.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work someplace awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.