At Braviant, we believe in hiring great talent and offering them the flexibility to achieve great results unbounded by geography. Braviant is offering a fully remote option for anyone out of state who wants to join our team and help us grow or a hybrid option for those who want to join our Chicago office.
Who we are:
Braviant is a leading provider of tech-enabled credit products that combines breakthrough technology and cutting-edge machine learning to transform how people access credit online. Our next-generation approach to lending reduces credit barriers and creates a Path to Prime to help millions of underbanked consumers build credit history, reduce their cost of borrowing, and take control of their personal finances.
Our Marketing team is looking for a direct marketer to lead our direct mail programs. This role is deeply focused on understanding customer communications, creative, segmentation, consumer behavior and process. You will continue to build upon this channel, which is key to our success in collaboration with other marketing and communication channels, to result in driving the growth of our customer base nationally.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the direct mail business from beginning to end including strategy, creative development, test strategy, mail vendor management and campaign results.
- Continuously assess and evolve all aspects of our direct mail programs- audience targeting and segmentation, creative, offer cadence, test design, and follow-ups.
- Develop and own end to end direct mail processes that are efficient and scalable.
- Partner with broader marketing team to develop integrated marketing plans that deliver optimal return on investment.
- Monitor competitors and provide recommendations for testing and optimization.
- Work collaboratively with IT, operations, credit risk, legal, compliance and finance to ensure programs are compliant and effective.
- Own and optimize budgets to drive optimal returns, create learning agendas.
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of experience in direct mail.
- Proven track record of building successful campaigns while operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior leveraging data and insights to drive business outcomes – know how to outperform test or control.
- Ability to develop strategy, then clearly articulate and execute.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills – looking into the smallest details of campaigns to quickly assess where there are issues and how to solve for it.
- Vendor Management experience.
What makes you stand out:
- Prior financial services industry experience.
- Credit marketing experience, i.e., prescreen and invitation to apply online.
- Previous management/leadership experience.
What it's like to work here:
We're more than just great snacks, unique outings, a cool office, or swag. We're about achieving results while having fun along the way. We believe in solving problems together and building on each other’s ideas. Our teams are comprised of smart, curious individuals and we encourage everyone to think like an owner, take initiative and drive their careers. Our broad roles provide tremendous opportunities for individuals to acquire new skills, gain exposure to all areas of the business, and quickly see their impact at Braviant.
Read Full Job Description