Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Let’s get to business! We are growing and looking to add a Direct Mail Marketing Associate to our Growth & Brand Marketing team. Reporting to the Direct Mail Manager, this position will play a critical role in the growth of our direct mail programs, focused on acquiring new customers through one of our largest marketing channels, Direct Mail. This role is responsible for collaborating with internal business teams, and external vendor partners to execute and deliver direct mail campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for building campaign timelines, developing creative test plans, and tracking campaign performance. Do you want to help a rapidly ascending FinTech company drive its next phase of growth? If so, Avant is looking for you!
What you do at Avant
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of acquisition direct mail programs across our entire product line, which includes Credit Card, Personal Loans, and Banking.
- Build and maintain campaign timelines, and work cross-functionally with all stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met, and the campaign stays on schedule.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external teams (including Marketing Analytics, Product, Data Services, Print Production, Legal, Compliance, and more) to execute direct mail campaigns.
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics to develop funnel performance reports, and continually look for new ways to improve UX and overall conversion.
- Implement creative and targeting testing plans for direct mail campaigns. Responsible for monitoring campaign results, and providing strategic recommendations to stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects and navigate changing priorities while staying focused on delivering results.
- Maintain existing vendor relationships to drive monthly planning and execution, and hold vendor partners accountable to deadlines.
- Track campaign costs to ensure the program is operating in line with key performance metrics.
- Be detail-oriented in working in a fast-paced environment with manual-driven processes.
- Work closely with the Marketing Project Manager to evaluate current campaign processes and work to find process improvements to improve overall efficiency.
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience, direct mail experience is preferred
- You are an excellent project manager. You can develop, adhere to, and communicate reasonable timelines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization, and escalates issues appropriately. You are an analytical thinker.
- You’re able to analyze data to identify trends, evaluate campaign performance, and make data-driven decisions.
Other desirable skills
- Financial-services/Fintech experience
- Experience with Excel, SQL, Looker, or other visualization tools Experience and knowledge of print production
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.