Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 500,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
We are seeking a self-driven individual to help develop and refine Avant’s Direct Mail program across multiple products. Direct Mail at Avant is one of our largest marketing channels with roughly 3 million monthly mailers. The position is highly collaborative, an essential member of the marketing team, and a key driver of strategy and performance for the company. It is high visibility, and a great opportunity for growth and channel management experience. You will oversee vendor management and partner with internal data science and analytics teams to ensure success.
What you do at Avant:
- Lead direct mail strategy and work cross-functionally to optimize using data-driven, iterative, test-and-learn approaches.
- Establish goals, forecasts and develop a strategy with tactical roadmap for the channel.
- Manage the vendor, budget and acquisition costs to meet goals/metrics.
- Project manage monthly campaigns and strategic channel rollouts.
- Collaborate on experiments and testing calendar for the DM channel.
- Work with other channels to develop multi-touch campaigns that drive incremental revenue.
- Build and launch Direct Mail program for our new products including deposits and auto refi.
- Dig into the data. Provide data-driven optimization plans for key levers, such as creative, segmentation, competitor analysis, etc.
- Partner with the Marketing Analytics team to build reporting and dashboard tools.
- Assist in data flow and reporting, including tracking, campaign reporting, data transfer and investigation/remediation.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s Degree 7+ years in marketing, analytics or commensurate experience, and at least 3 years managing direct mail campaigns.
- Proficiency in Excel or a similar analytical tool
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Basic SQL skills
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all I’s are dotted and t’s are crossed
- A self-motivated individual; takes accountability and ownership of their work
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.