Direct Marketing Specialist, Zoro Tools at Zoro
Title: Direct Marketing Specialist
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Company Summary: In the past seven years, Zoro has grown from a group of 6 people working out of a 2,000 square foot building, offering fewer than 100,000 products to a group of 250+ working out of a 60,000+ square foot building, offering more than 2,000,000 unique products.
Primary Function: We're looking to add a Direct Marketing Specialist to oversee direct marketing campaign and promotion execution, with experience in project management and marketing creative development. We're looking for someone with a testing mentality, who can bring new ideas to the table and help grow awareness, adoption and engagement. Our direct marketing investments (promotions, social media, email and direct mail) generates significant traffic for our website. We are looking for a results driven marketing specialist to help optimize outbound and inbound marketing efforts to strengthen our engagement with each customer segment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to efficiently execute all direct marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with channel managers (email, print, promotions and affiliate marketing), graphic designers, content writers and web/email developers to create promotional materials.
- Create and maintain direct marketing dashboard for weekly reporting and analysis
- Develop data-driven testing plans and strategies for optimizing direct marketing channels.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Strong understanding of direct marketing concepts and tools, including experience with Google Analytics and email testing modules
- Experience with data-driven marketing, customer segmentation and personalization
- Project management experience using collaborative software such as Basecamp3 preferred
- Travel less than 5%
- May require attendance at various systems training sessions
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.