Director of Acquisition Marketing at Clearcover
Our Value Proposition:
Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
What is a Director of Acquisition Marketing?
As Director of Acquisition Marketing, you will own customer acquisition across all digital, traditional and emerging media channels. You will be responsible for all customer acquisition strategy on platforms such as Google, Facebook, affiliates, ConnectedTV and audio. In the role, you will drive a data--first approach to understanding customer journeys and marketing’s impact on business results in order to scale marketing budgets. As a member of the Marketing Leadership Team, the Director of Acquisition Marketing will work on cross-functional growth in partnership with our Brand and Creative Services, PR/Comms, B2B and Lifecycle Marketing leaders as well as with assigned resources in product, engineering and insurance
What will you do?
- Create and scale paid media strategies that cost-efficiently acquire new customers
- Establish test and learn processes to scale our advertising budgets significantly over the next several years
- Manage a team of internal and external media buyers to performance goals
- Build a sophisticated multi-touch analytics and reporting capabilities to measure progress towards LTV:CAC goals
- Develop media plans for offline marketing channels and optimize media buys for all performance marketing channels (Direct mail, Paid Social, Search, podcasts)
- Deliver weekly and monthly report outs to optimize spend and share learnings between departments
- Partner with our product team to optimize direct marketing funnel through A/B testing (copy, creative, behavioral UX)
- Partner with our Lifecycle Marketing team to successfully re-engage customers
- Own the marketing technology stack (e.g. Heap, Google Analytics, Pixels etc.) to support funnel performance and tracking
What do you need?
- A belief in our mission, alignment with our values, and enthusiasm in how you and your team will contribute to our vision
- Professional experience in consulting, finance or product is strongly preferred
- Expertise in marketing analytics that allow you to dive into the data and into our software to get insights to inform your team
- Experience leading a growth marketing function for a consumer tech company that scaled budget significantly
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills. Clear communicator that is collaborative and able to build strong relationships quickly
- Demonstrated people leadership capabilities including mentorship, hiring and leading
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. While we do offer medical (and cover the vast majority of the premium), dental, vision (and cover 100% of those premiums) and 401K (we contribute 3% even if you contribute nothing), we’ve curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. With over half of our employees remote to the Chicago HQ office, we paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. Our people also have access to unlimited vacation, monthly mental health workshops, discounted gym memberships, equity in the company and an annual bonus program. Plus, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.