Director – AMS East Strategics Field Marketing at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This role of Director Strategic Field Marketing will be a leader, motivator, a team enabler, innovator, cross-function communicator and problem solver. This key position will support the acquisition, growth and retention of our most strategic customers and prospects. This role will drive marketing strategy and market influencing programs that will help our strategic prospects and customers understand what is possible with ServiceNow. This individual will be a critical contributor, working cross functionally with AMS Strategic sales leadership, AMS regional field marketing, GIC, AMS Campaigns, Global and AMS Partner Marketing, Customer Success Marketing, Account Based Marketing, and Marketing Operations to develop our go-to-market strategy and be the face of marketing with sales to drive pipeline.
The Director will work closely with the East Strategic sales leaders to align the marketing strategy to sales targets and recommend a plan that includes a mix of programs where target audiences experience multiple touches throughout the buyer’s journey, including, but not limited to scheduling marketing campaigns, ABM approaches, regional tradeshows, 1st and 3rd party conferences, Executive programs, field events, industry meetings and digital campaigns.
What you get to do in this role:
• Lead a team of strategic account focused field marketing managers to manage and activate go-to-market plans to include demand gen, brand awareness, social selling, digital and thought leadership programs to drive net new logos and pipeline creation/expansion for AMS Strategic sales teams.
• Build and nurture relationships across Strategics East sales
• Build and nurture relationships with customers and partners of ServiceNow
• Collaborate with Account Based Marketing (ABM) to create a successful ABM journey for our key Strategic accounts.
• Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans that bring together vertical marketing, campaigns marketing, account based marketing, digital teams, external agencies to develop content and assets for specific accounts.
• Engage with Sales Development Representatives and Account Sales Representatives (our inside sales teams) to develop joint plans and initiatives.
• Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
• Continually monitor, analyze and tune strategic marketing plans leveraging intelligence of campaign dashboards, reporting and tangible and intangible feedback from the field.
• Support sales enablement by being a single source of knowledge that includes but are not limited to sharing corporate activity such as training, partner updates, sales tool updates, materials that tell our GTM strategy and have durable advantages in their sales efforts.Qualifications
• Best in class marketing, demand generation with high tech company, with 15+ years of experience
• Experience in marketing in B to B companies required.
• Ability to build, motivate and lead high performing teams.
• Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns to drive pipeline creation, acceleration and close programs for sales.
• Data driven, proven strength in plunging into metrics. Understanding KPI’s and reporting success to varied audiences (marketing, sales, channels, etc.)
• Budget conscious mentality and respect for company spending process and reporting
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where deadlines for delivery are firm.
• Ability to think strategically in building and nurturing relationships with a mature sales organization and customer champions.
• Must possess skills of creative problem-solving, resourceful execution, attention to detail targeting high profile accounts and be articulate in your communication.
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently and delegate tasks to contractors or agencies when appropriate
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Strong leader experience and team player able to think and plan strategically with a bias toward execution
· Hands-on data and analytics experience using CRM and/or marketing automation software required
· Experience working with customers, system integrator and channel partners
· Experience managing budgets and respect for company spending processes
· Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or relevant work exp
· Able to travel around 25% when needed as we return to more live events
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strategic marketing thinking and planning
· Exemplar project management expertise, and knowledge of audience and vehicles to advance corporate brand, build awareness and generate demand
· High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, organization and persuasion skills
· Excellent writing, editorial and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and to diversity, inclusion and belonging initiatives
· Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple prioritiesAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.