Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 Best Password Manager, is seeking an amazing marketing professional to help us continue generating demand for our industry leading SaaS-based cybersecurity solutions for business. We are growing rapidly and work in a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment.
The Keeper marketing team is responsible for growing the company brand, positioning our products to the right customers, generating demand, and enabling our sales team to drive revenue. We are seeking a highly motivated B2B Growth & Demand Marketing leader who can orchestrate high-impact demand generation strategies and programs to increase market consideration and drive leads. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that synchronize across marketing, sales, and product functions.
This role can be based in Illinois, California or Georgia.
- Develop a full-funnel strategy and demand generation playbook that identifies, engages and nurtures business prospects into pipeline-contributing opportunities
- Lead efforts across Keeper's business functions- product, marketing, sales - to create and implement full-funnel demand generation campaigns
- Build a best-in-class relationship with sales & partner leadership, sales operations and ISRs, BDRs and CSMs,
- Create content marketing roadmap and oversee the development and deployment of content, including but not limited to, targeted content that speaks directly to prospects within prioritized verticals
- Leverage intent data platforms to efficiently action on in-market accounts and individuals
- Develop event marketing strategy and implement pre- and post-event outreach process to support sales team.
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing to ensure paid media efforts across digital, social, search, and remarketing are optimized
- Guide global B2B marketing investment decisions in collaboration with CMO
- Manage B2B Customer Marketing Manager and Trade Show & Event Coordinator
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Proven experience and success in scaling demand generation programs through technology, database management and multi/omni -channel strategy
- At least 5-7 years of experience in SaaS-based B2B marketing
- Direct experience designing, executing and measuring a content marketing strategy
- A creative and data-driven marketer
- Strong analytical skills, incredible attention to detail and an ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
- Extensive experience with HubSpot (HubSpot certified preferred), Salesforce, SalesLoft. intent data providers, Account-based Marketing strategy and platforms. Working knowledge of post-sale customer engagement platforms for churn and expansion management
- Global experience (EMEA, APAC)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proficiently write targeted and compelling marketing content
- Must be positive-minded, team-oriented, diligent, relentless, organized, timely and detailed-driven
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.