Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities.
About the Role
As the Director of B2B Marketing for Everspring, you will have the opportunity to own, steward, and grow the Everspring brand. Your work will have real impact on the future growth of our company. You will establish a strong strategy and execute across a range of tactics to acquire new university partners and customers and expand our program portfolio with existing university partners. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
How that comes to life:
- Expand awareness of the Everspring brand, establishing it as a leader in the sector.
- Build a best-in-class relationship with sales and partner leadership. Consistently drive and deliver results to support sales in meeting monthly and annual targets for new university partnerships, product sales, and program portfolio expansion.
- Oversee the creation and deployment of comprehensive sales marketing support assets and materials to drive brand awareness and secure new university partnerships, new product sales, and portfolio expansion at existing universities.
- Generate inbound leads that turn into sales. This includes ideation, tactical execution, and optimization of campaigns targeted at our unique stakeholder groups.
- Lead efforts across business functions - product, marketing, sales - to create and implement full-funnel demand generation campaigns.
- Create marketing roadmap and oversee the development and deployment of content, including but not limited to, targeted content that speaks directly to prospects within prioritized verticals.
- Develop an integrated PR and communications strategy. This entails a proactive PR program (including the creation and placement of press releases, targeted direct-mail, and content-based marketing such as whitepapers and thought leadership). Collaborate with the digital team to support the execution of the brand outreach strategy across digital channels.
- Develop an event marketing strategy including a conference strategy, and implement pre- and post-event outreach process to support sales and client engagement teams.
- Guide B2B marketing investment decisions in collaboration with CMO. Own B2B advertising budget. Set campaign calendar and activate across a range of tactics.
- Lead people. Manage a team of 2 – 3, inclusive of an RFP Writer, Customer Marketing Manager, and Marketing Coordinator.
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 8 - 10 years of experience, with deep experience in SaaS-based B2B marketing and working with sales teams.
- You have direct and applicable experience designing, executing, and measuring a marketing strategy.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Experience in working with others to develop targeted and compelling messaging that is effective in convincing others.
- You’re a proven doer with track record of success in scaling demand generation programs through technology, database management, and multi/omnichannel strategy.
- You’re organized to a fault. You have strong project management and organizational abilities.
- You use both the left and right sides of your brain. You’re a creative and a data-driven marketer.
- You have strong analytical skills, incredible attention to detail, and an ability to translate data into actionable recommendations. You tell stories through data, with experience incorporating data to help tell the Everspring success story.
- You have extensive experience in account-based marketing strategy and platforms.
- You’re a player and a coach. You figure out ways to get to “yes.” You are positive-minded, team-oriented, diligent, relentless, organized, timely and detailed-driven.
- You take full ownership of projects and deliver with excellence without close supervision. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You advocate for your own ideas (and those of your team) to improve Everspring’s market presence and thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, startup environment.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.