Director, Brand and Communications at cleverbridge
We are a newly established Marketing Team on a mission to create a “client-centric” and “value-driven” ecosystem within and beyond the cleverbridge in order to uncover and seize new business, product & service opportunities.
Our group is on a journey to define and deliver a complete marketing stack for cleverbridge. With our new brand identity, account based marketing, social selling and product strategy we’ve already achieved initial tangible results. Now we need your expertise to drive our marketing momentum and create value for cleverbridge and our clients.
We are looking for a passionate B2B Brand and Communications Director who will implement and continuously develop our brand strategy. You will be responsible for building our external-facing brand and driving all marketing communications activities. You will also manage cleverbridge’s internal brand implementation to anchor our brand identity in the hearts and minds of our global colleagues. You are not afraid of coming up with new ideas questioning the status quo.
In this position, you are located in Chicago and will report to the VP Marketing based in Cologne
- Develop distinctive and brand-building customer experiences in cooperation with our Customer Journey Team
- Translate our brand identity into a strong, digitally-driven communication platform
- Create a content strategy and relevant content to build strong engagement with our clients, prospects and partners
- Grow an event strategy and roadmap to support our sales activities
- Manager and deliver outstanding integrated communication campaigns that meet brand and sales objectives
- Set-up, monitor and strategically use brand tracking and campaign success measurement in cooperation with the insights team and quickly act on these findings
- Closely coordinate with our Insights team and Product & Solution Management for continuous review and optimization of roadmaps, strategies and concepts
- Manage our communications partner agencies
- Plan and manage the brand and communications budget
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business administration, marketing, communications or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Several years of professional experience in b2b branding and communications, ideally for software, e-commerce, technology and/or service brands
- Strategic mind with a hands-on mentality and the drive to deliver
- Passion for brands and communications, enthusiasm for social trends, design and creative methods
- Strong project management skills
- Visionary, creative and able to motivate people around you with your ideas
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English; German is a plus