Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for a Director of Business Growth Marketing to drive our B2B program strategy and execution for paid acquisition, organic growth, merchant lifecycle, platform/partner, and content marketing. You will manage a team of skilled marketers developing campaigns that drive thought leadership, engagement, and demand to support self-service and complex, multi-touch sales cycles, as well as ongoing customer success.
If you have experience crafting B2B marketing strategies, growing a team, leading demand generation or lifecycle programs, defining goal-setting and measurement frameworks, and influencing product and other cross-functional roadmaps, this is an exciting opportunity to help Affirm reach the next stage of merchant growth. You will report to the Senior Director of Growth and Integrated Marketing.What you'll do
- Lead a highly skilled team of channel and strategic specialists to drive business growth while mentoring and elevating their work
- Develop an organization that can scalably execute its strategies and amplify our message in different industries/verticals
- Set quarterly and annual team-wide goals to drive net new pipeline, accelerate pipeline, and increase close rates
- Oversee the mix of marketing programs needed to achieve these goals
- Recommend innovative ways to increase conversions at every step of the funnel through campaign content, retargeting, personalization, etc.
- Continuously optimize program performance and quality, including A/B testing, creative design and layout, marketing copy, and database segmentation
- Partner closely with Marketing Analytics to refine measurement, reporting, and attribution approach
- Work with key cross-functional leaders and teams, including Marketing Tech/Ops, Marketing Analytics, Creative, Strategic Partnerships, Product, Sales, and Customer Success
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience, preferably in fintech, marketplace, or e-commerce
- Able to communicate vision, strategy, and tactics across multiple stakeholders, while still being able to execute
- Experience building, leading, and mentoring team members at all career levels
- Hands-on experience running demand generation or lifecycle marketing programs
- Analytical with a desire to launch, learn, and iterate to continually improve programs
- Experience working with agencies and in-house creative teams
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools, SFDC, and analytics platforms
- Thrives in ambiguous, highly cross-functional environments
- Excels at keeping a hardworking, fast-paced team well-organized
Location - Remote U.S.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.