Director of Channel Marketing at Rally Health
Rally Health is looking for a Director of Channel Marketing to manage its relationships with partners and brokers. Your goal is to drive demand for Rally solutions by communicating with and enabling our channel partners. You are focused on understanding the needs and interests of our main partners to develop relevant information, content, and tools to empower them. Additionally, you will grow our partner and broker lists to increase our reach and influence. As part of the Marketing Team you will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop and grow relationships with main channel partner leaders
- Manage our monthly partner email newsletter to propel sales and user growth campaigns
- Manage our contributions to partner newsletters to grow sales and user growth campaigns
- Manage and grow Rally’s channel marketing database including expanding names and better operationalizing (segmentation, etc) it
- Use partner Go to Market meetings to increase awareness and user growth opportunities
- Support content development and reporting for partner campaigns
- Partner with main health plans to develop campaigns and programs that serve their specific needs
- Partner with product, data, sales/account management and other teams to identify high-value opportunities to engage and enable the channel
- 5+ years of Channel Marketing experience
- Think creatively, to identify interesting thought leadership perspectives and storylines
- Partner cross-functionally, including with sales/account management, customer experience, data and product teams, among others
- Ability to think strategically and analytically, to identify new opportunities for demand generation
- Ability to write clearly and concisely for B2B audiences
- Experience managing webinars, including promotion, logistics, reporting and follow up
- Experience creating and/or managing marketing databases
- Research skills: Identify and source accurate data from all sources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized, with a strong track record of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience in the Employer Benefits, Health Plan, or other related Health Care field preferred.
- 20% travel
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.