Director of CRM & Digital Marketing
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who We Are
The CRM & Customer Experience marketing team at Trunk Club is responsible for CRM marketing and online experiences that drive results. As Trunk Club’s business lines grow, we need an experienced leader to drive customer segmentation, lifecycle marketing and experience optimization in collaboration with other leaders in the organization.
You will be responsible for evolving lifecycle marketing programs starting with customer segmentation and then working through key tactical workstreams for early lifecycle and retention. Your remit will include our promotional budget and integration with Nordstrom’s loyalty program.
Within our Customer Experience, you will lead key opportunities to evolve our inbound organic traffic and conversion optimization: new and repeat purchase customer. We believe through testing, personalized content and better inbound traffic we can evolve our experience even further.
What you’ll do
- Build, implement, monitor and improve TC’s lifecycle marketing strategy
- Plan, forecast and manage site content, optimization and SEO
- Develop new customer segmentation strategy including customer targeting opportunities across the customer journey (paid and owned)
- Lead discovery and manage the marketing technology required for CRM and TrunkClub.com in collaboration with IT and Product
- Lead a high-performing team of marketers and technical experts
- Manage relationships with business partners within TC and Nordstrom to ensure alignment on goals and visibility into CRM’s impact
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive impact and build consensus
- Plan, forecast and evolve tactical calendar for your areas
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer habits in fashion and act as an internal advocate for how we can drive better retention and customer experiences
Who you are
- 8+ years of CRM marketing experience
- Consumer marketing or fast-paced business experience with proven results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – internal and external
- Experience working with multiple ESPs and site analytics tools
- Background in direct mail preferred
- Self-motivated, curious, and easy to work with
- Expertise and knowledge in testing methodologies
- Must possess strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or similar
- MBA or Master’s degree in a business-oriented discipline preferred
How we work
- With others. Work closely with cross functional partners in technology, operations, sales, finance and other product groups to develop a strategy and deliver on goals.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!