At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director of Demand Center will be responsible for developing and leading a demand creation center of excellence. Build and lead team chartered with planning, building and executing demand generation programs and campaigns in support of pipeline generation, new client acquisition and existing client upsell/utilization.
- Oversee regional/field marketing teams in their efforts to generate new leads and move existing pipeline, aligning previously isolated demand-related functions
- Liaise with portfolio marketing team to scope demand program requirements, budget, resource needs and delivery timeframes
- Champion and implement the demand creation campaign framework that cascades from the marketing strategy, including managing the campaign collaboration process, calendaring and governance as well as budget distribution and measurement.
- Work with Web site resources to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class Web experience
- Optimize and standardize demand creation approaches across the organization. Drive continuous performance improvement through the identification and implementation of demand creation best practices
- Select and manage marketing automation platform and related technologies and tools; Integrate demand gen programs with existing sales process and SFA platform
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Create a model to track program success and drive continuous improvement
- Manage demand creation team, external vendors and budget to accomplish goals
Education and Experience:
- 10 or more years of b-to-b demand creation experience
- Experience creating and implementing successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Five or more years of b-to-b digital/inbound marketing including Web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association marketing and content syndication
- Marketing automation, Web content management, Web analytics and business intelligence (reporting and analysis tools)
- Building and managing a shared Demand Waterfall with sales
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.