Director, Demand Generation
Director of Demand Generation
PowerReviews works with leading brands and retailers around the world delivering more user generated content and deeper insights to increase conversion, improve products and shopping experiences with an unrivaled solution suite.
In your role as Director, Demand Generation, you are a data-driven marketer responsible for creating and executing a demand generation strategy that supports PowerReviews aggressive goals. You will own multi-channel campaigns to fill top of the funnel, nurture leads through the sales cycle and drive leads and opportunities that ultimately result in pipeline and bookings. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering results at each stage of the funnel, be sales-focused and have the ability to create scalable programs effectively and efficiently. This high-impact role will work across functions, departments, interact with senior leaders, vendors and will report directly to the VP, Marketing.
- Lead strategy and execution for all demand generation campaigns across all marketing channels including but not limited to SEM, social, digital advertising, email, events, webinars and partners.
- Execute campaigns and manage the entire inbound lead flow process, from lead capture, to landing page creation, to email and nurture programs plus integration with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Own the ABM playbook working closely with sales to lead and develop effective ABM strategies to influence target accounts and build highly customized campaigns that accelerate pipeline development and improve win rates among key verticals and customer segments.
- Grow, manage and maintain an increasingly segmentable marketing database.
- Own tracking, measurement and forecast of performance against key metrics including MRLs, MQLs, Opportunities, Pipeline, Bookings, spend and make optimizations at each stage to reach goals.
- Deliver regular and insightful analysis to improve performance and create an agile culture of test and learn with roadmaps to rapidly test across channels and devices.
- Drive all event and webinar strategy plus oversee execution including sponsorships, logistics, both pre- and post-event, as well as onsite
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies to aid in demand generation effectiveness.
- Aid in partnership strategy to increase overall demand gen performance
- Collaborate effectively between Sales, Product Marketing, Content and Design teams to create and optimize assets used to drive leads, opportunities and accelerate deal velocity.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or related degree
- 7-10 years experience with B2B experience leading and managing demand generation across channels including events, webinars, partnerships, SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Strong financial management and analytical skills
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Expert knowledge in segmentation and campaign creation that motivates audiences to move through the marketing and sales funnels
- Solid working skills in various marketing technologies platforms and website analytics tools including Salesforce, Marketo, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adwords, Optimizely and the like
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the rigor and discipline to build business
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs while completing quality projects on time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, collaborative environment
- ‘No Excuse & Get it Done’ mentality
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.