Director, Demand Generation at PowerReviews
Director of Demand Generation
PowerReviews works with leading brands and retailers around the world delivering more user generated content and deeper insights to increase conversion, improve products and shopping experiences with an unrivaled solution suite. Our employees make the magic happen. From the visionaries to the makers, our PowerTeam has serious talent.
In your role as Director, Demand Generation, you are a data-driven marketer responsible for creating and executing a demand generation strategy that supports PowerReviews aggressive goals. You will own multi-channel campaigns to drive top of the funnel leads, nurture leads through the sales cycle and increase sales velocity that ultimately result in pipeline and bookings. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering results, be sales-focused and have the ability to create scalable programs. This position reports into the VP of Marketing. Key accountabilities include:
Strategy & Execution
- Lead strategy and execution for all demand generation campaigns across all marketing channels including but not limited to SEM, social, digital advertising, email, events, webinars and partnerships.
- Own the ABM playbook working closely with sales to develop effective ABM strategies influencing target accounts that drive pipeline and improve win rates.
- Execute campaigns and manage the entire inbound lead flow process, from lead capture, to landing page creation, to email and nurture programs plus integration with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Drive all event and webinar strategy plus oversee execution including sponsorships, logistics, both pre- and post-event, as well as onsite activities.
Analytics & Optimization
- Own tracking, measurement and forecast of performance against key metrics including MRLs, MQLs, Opportunities, Pipeline, Bookings, spend and make optimizations at each stage to reach goals.
- Deliver regular and insightful analysis to improve performance and create an agile culture of test and learn with roadmaps to rapidly test across channels owning the A/B testing platform.
- Grow, manage and maintain an increasingly segmentable marketing database.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies to aid in demand generation effectiveness.
Management & Cross Organizational Influence
- Manage Marketing Operations and Demand Generation Manager as well as partners or vendors.
- Collaborate effectively between Sales, Product Marketing, Content and Design teams as well as senior leaders, vendors to create and optimize assets used to drive leads, opportunities and accelerate sales velocity.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or related degree
- 7-10 years experience with B2B experience leading and managing demand generation across channels including events, webinars, partnerships, SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Strong financial management and analytical skills
- Experience with ABM and A/B, multivariate testing platforms
- Expert knowledge in segmentation and campaign creation that motivates audiences to move through the marketing and sales funnels
- Solid working skills in various marketing technologies platforms and website analytics tools including Salesforce, Marketo, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adwords, Optimizely and the like
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the rigor and discipline to build business
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs while completing quality projects on time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, collaborative environment
- ‘No Excuse & Get it Done’ mentality
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.