Director, Demand Planning
Director, Demand Planning
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where efficiency improvements from our Supply Chain team helps drive our business through improved design, detailed development, and innovative systems.
We are searching for a process focused professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Director of Demand Planning will take a leading role in the implementation and enhancement of supply chain processes within our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You, Will, Contribute by leading in the design and development of innovative systems that support FTD's goals and objectives.
- Alignment of demand and supply -- take a leadership role in defining the models required to appropriately align demand and supply, take an oversight position on demand, supply, inventory and develop and implement the appropriate S&OP cadence
- Improve product planning and forecasting processes. Identify improvement opportunities, marshal resources and drive projects to completion to achieve targeted measurable benefits
- Inventory Management -- Understand and maintain the minimum necessary inventory and report when required on the status of inventory levels for assigned portfolio against inventory targets
What we seek is a Director of Demand Planning with the ability to translate data into actions to reduce inventory, eliminate waste and improve day to day decisions based on supply chain KPI's and metrics. These are what we are looking for;
- Strong quantitative analytical skills with a technical understanding of retail math and inventory management concepts
- Exert tactful influence and negotiate problem resolution in a matrixed organization
- The ability to summarize data logically and communicate information and recommendations clearly to all appropriate contacts. Comfortable presenting findings and recommendations to senior management
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that streamlines processes that increase opportunities. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of the business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company (flexible hours, a healthy vacation plan, summer hours) in a relaxed work environment.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our Operations team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Rob Van Auken, Sr. Vice President & General Manager of FTD.com
Location: Downers Grove
Hours: Full-time Monday through Friday
Connect on LinkedIn with the Recruiter: Duarte R Mendonca