Director of Growth Marketing at HealthJoy
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.
As the Director of Growth Marketing at HealthJoy, you’ll lead efforts to acquire, expand, and retain our customers. We’re expanding rapidly and excited to welcome a creative and analytical marketing leader to drive our growth. Reporting to the CMO and overseeing a growing team, your work will directly impact the success of our business.
- Oversee a team of growth-focused marketing colleagues, that is laser-focused on driving demand and developing successful customers at HealthJoy.
- Lead the marketing efforts that support every stage of the customer journey, including new logo acquisition, revenue expansion, and retention.
- Lead strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting for growth initiatives, setting clear goals and KPIs.
- Expand our channel partner marketing initiatives to increase brand loyalty and customer referrals.
- Work with revenue ops on forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting the impact of campaigns on MQL, SQL, pipeline, etc., and use these insights to create actionable growth strategies.
- Work with the content team to understand the buyer’s journey, segment targets, plan objectives and identify opportunities for timely assets through each stage.
- Manage and optimize existing efforts, while identifying and testing new channels, creative and messaging - all with an eye toward CPA, CAC and LTV
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to incorporate channel partner and customer feedback, optimizing our initiatives and maximizing results
- Work with design to continuously improve our website to test, optimize and improve conversion metrics.
- You have a strong background (5+ years’) in developing marketing strategies and tactics to drive growth in a SaaS company.
- You’re a self-motivated leader with 3-5 years of experience managing a team of at least three reports.
- You have a deep level of curiosity for the art and science of marketing.
- You have strong analytical skills and use them to come up with data-driven insights, experiments and strategies.
- You’re a natural collaborator and work with other teams throughout the organization and external partners to push impactful projects forward.
- You have experience with both Salesforce and Pardot (or a similar alternative).
- You know how to execute and make things happen.
- You understand all things marketing; inbound, outbound, content, social, video, email, partner, events, and more.
- Startup experience is a plus.
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k+match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats/happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.